State of California Department of Justice
- Important Note: Unfortunately, most CCI courses have waiting lists, so a valid application does not necessarily mean that you will be attending the next available class. Eligible students are encouraged to submit applications well in advance of training requirements. Normally applicant's supervisors are contacted about 8 weeks before a scheduled class begins to determine whether the student can attend. Official Student Acceptance Letters are sent shortly thereafter. Unless you have received an acceptance letter, you were not selected to attend.
- Course Application , pdf - Fill in the fields, using the tab key to navigate. Save and forward the file to your Supervisor or Training Coordinator. They can email, or sign and fax or mail the application to CCI.
- POST Training Reimbursement Request Form, pdf
- Medical/Emergency Notification Form, pdf
- Applications will be kept on file for two years.