Tribal Key Employees
Investigations within the Tribal Key Employee Unit focus on tribal gaming employees that hold key positions within the tribal casino.
A "key employee" is defined as a person employed in the operation of a tribal gaming facility in a supervisory or management capacity that is empowered to make discretionary decision regarding the operation of Class III gaming activities.
Key employee positions may include, but are not limited to, pit bosses, shift bosses, credit executives, cashier operation supervisors, gaming operation managers, assistant managers, and managers or supervisors of security employees.
- BCII 8016 Tribal Key Employee Live Scan Form Rev. 04/01, pdf
- BGC-APP. 006 Authorization to Release Information, pdf
- BGC TKE 001 Application for Finding Suitability Tribal Key Employee Rev. 03/15, pdf
- BGC TBL 001 State Gaming Agency Tribal Key Employee Supplemental Background Investigation Information Rev. 03/2015, pdf
- BGC TBL 002 State Gaming Agency Tribal Key Employee Background Investigation Checklist Rev. 05/2015, pdf