2015 Panel Members
The Research Advisory Panel of California (RAPC) consists of the Panel chairman, Executive officer, and the Panel members.
- Edward P. O'Brien, J.D.
- Deputy Attorney General IV, State of California AG's Office, San Francisco
- Panel Chairman, Appointed by the State of California Attorney General
- Y. Jennifer Ahn, Pharm.D.
- Executive Officer
- Appointed by the Research Advisory Panel of California
- Patrick R. Finley, Pharm.D.
- Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, UCSF School of Pharmacy
- Appointed by the California State Board of Pharmacy
- Andrew S. Kayser, MD, PhD
- Assistant Professor of Neurology, UCSF School of Medicine
- Appointed by the University of California
- Anna Lembke, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Appointed by the Governor Brown
- Laurence R. Upjohn, Pharm.D.
- Chief, Science and Education Section, CA Dept of Public Health, Food and Drug Branch
- Appointed by the State of California Department of Public Health