About the AG

  • Subscribe to the AG's RSS Feed
  • Join the AG's FaceBook
  • Follow the AG on Twitter
  • View the AG's YouTube Channel
  • View the AG's Tumblr Page

Consumer Refunds

Filing a Claim

California consumers may be eligible for refund payments for losses of $50 or more to a registered seller of travel who participates in the state refund program.

If you have filed a consumer complaint against a seller of travel with the Attorney General's Office and would like to seek a refund, you should file your Claims for refunds separately with the Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation.

By state law, the refunds apply only to claimants who were located in California at the time of the sale and must be filed within one year from the scheduled date of travel completion.

Refund claims must be filed directly with the nonprofit Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation, which operates independently and is not part of the Attorney General's Office.

In seeking a refund from the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund, consumers waive their right to bring another claim in court, including small claims court, against the seller of travel.

Megan's Law

California Registered Sex Offender Database

Search Now

Megan's Law information is also available in these languages:

Site Navigation

Translate Website

  • Google™ Translation Disclaimer

This Google™ translation feature is provided for informational purposes only.

The Office of the Attorney General is unable to guarantee the accuracy of this translation and is therefore not liable for any inaccurate information resulting from the translation application tool.

Please consult with a translator for accuracy if you are relying on the translation or are using this site for official business.

If you have any questions please contact:Bilingual Services Program at (916) 324-5482

A copy of this disclaimer can also be found on our Disclaimer page.

Select a Language Below / Seleccione el Idioma Abajo

Close this box or use the [ X ]