Effective 2017, the California Seller of Travel law has been amended. To review changes, see Laws/Regulations located on this website.
For information on the collection and use of personal information, please see our notice, Information Collection, Use and Access.
All fees are non-refundable even if a seller of travel registration is not issued.
Registration and Renewal Forms
- Registration Application, pdf
- Registration Instructions, pdf
- Registration Renewal, pdf
- Registration Renewal Instructions, pdf
- Online Renewal – For registrants with access code only
- Attestation Form, pdf
For use by sellers of travel who are required to register with the Office of the Attorney General 10 days prior to doing business in California.
For use by registrants who are required to renew their registration.
For use by registrants who are required to renew their registration and have no change in registration since the last filed registration period.
Listed below are various forms which may be required by our office:
- Form 200, pdf - Seller of Travel Withdrawal Form
- Form 300, pdf - Seller of Travel Trust Account Users Delegation
- Form 400, pdf - Seller of Travel Surety Bond
- Form 500, pdf - Seller of Travel Amendment to Seller of Travel Registration
- Form 600, pdf - Seller of Travel Amendment Form Transfer of Ownership Interest
- Form 725, pdf - Seller of Travel Email Confirmation Form
- Form 750, pdf - Seller of Travel Affidavit Form
- Disclosures from Sellers of Travel, pdf - Requirements regarding disclosures to consumers
- Sample Disclosures to Consumers, pdf - Sample Disclosures to Consumers
These sample disclosures are provided for reference only and should be tailored to the specific sales situations of the seller of travel.
- Independent Agent Template, xlsx - Template of Independent Agents in Excel format
For assistance in creating the Independent Agent List, please download and follow the Instructions
Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation (TCRC)
Most California-based businesses and publicly traded companies must complete as part of the registration process the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund Assessment Form available from the Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation. Questions about the fund should be directed to the Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation