Decisions Pending & Opportunities for Public Participation
To inspect and/or request a copy of the regulations in person, please contact the DOJ Regulations Coordinator at (916) 210-7011 or via email at email@example.com.
- Charities Nonprofit Registration and Reporting Program
- Section 100 - Telephone Number Changes and Contact Information Updates
Statutes of 2012, chapter 295 (SB 1099), requires agencies to post regulations approved by OAL and filed with the Secretary of State on their websites, as well as specify the effective dates of regulations. Agencies are also required to send to OAL a link to where those regulations are located on their website.
Within 15 days of OAL filing a state agency’s regulation with the Secretary of State, the state agency is required to post the regulation on its Internet Web site.
Within five (5) days of posting its regulation, the state agency shall send to OAL the Internet Web site link of each regulation.
- Regulations Effective January 1, 2018 (Regulations filed from September 1, 2017 to November 30, 2017, inclusive)
- Regulations Effective April 1, 2017 (Regulations filed from December 1, 2016 to February 28, 2017, inclusive)
- Regulations Effective July 1, 2017 (Regulations filed from March 1, 2017 to May 31, 2017, inclusive)
- Regulations Effective October 1, 2017 (Regulations filed from June 1, 2017 to August 31, 2017 inclusive)
- Recently Filed Regulations With Effective Dates that are outside the above categories (effective date specifically provided by statute, earlier effective date, effective upon filing, later effective date, regulations exempt from the Administrative Procedure Act or from Government Code section 11343.4(a); changes without regulatory effect)